The following are required for in-hospital pre-authorisations:
- Hospital practice number
- Anaesthetist practice number
- Treating clinician
- Hospital admission date
- Procedure code(s) with ICD10 code(s) and where relevant the applicable tooth numbers
- Main Complaint
- If applicable, medical report of special medical conditions
- A medical report to clinically susbstantiate a medical condition that warrants General Anaesthetics
- Clear x-rays of the impacted teeth are required
- Please note that all hospital cases are assessed individually.
- Further clinical information may be requested to support an authorisation request.
Fax: 0866 770 336
Post: Private Bag X1, Century City, 7446